Drivers of Form — October 2021
Every month, we dedicate time to reflect on how the community feels, what the main drivers are, and think of ways to support you.
Here is what we observed in October:
- October’s average score was 6.12, which is slightly lower compared to September.
- The data below suggests that this is due to Stress, Health and Finances which brought our Form down and Connections, Travel and Kids, which boosted our form.
So, what can we do to improve our low form? Stay connected. Reach out to those we trust to have a chat and share our worries. Check out the tips and resources in The Form Guide ebook and remember that professional help and support is available if you are experiencing low form. Book an appointment with your GP or use the resources available in your workplace.
Form in October
Most selected Drivers of Form
The most selected drivers of form in October were Sleep, followed by Energy and Work.
Does this resonate with you? How energetic or lethargic did you feel in October? And how has your sleep been recently? The data suggest that all 3 drivers were usually logged at an average of 6, which is Average Form.
Drivers with the most impact on Form
Here, we look at thedrivers with the most * trend, at each end of the mental health continuum; meaning that these drivers boosted or drained our form the most. (*Trend = direction of movement when the driver is selected.)
- Connections, Travel and Kids had boosted our form the most. This is a reminder that spending time with loved ones and getting away from our usual routine and surroundings have the power to lift our form.
- The data show that Stress Management, Health and Finances, brought our form down the most.
- To better manage stress, try to prioritise breaks in the day that keep you well. Don’t sacrifice those moments of recovery because of busy-ness. To improve our performance, we need to dedicate time for recovery first.
- If ill-health drains your form here is a handy list of tips to help you keep your mind well when your body is struggling.
- If Finances cause stress, can you review your household expenses and seek financial advice?
Average score when selecting a Driver of Form
Here we see the average score selected when a driver of form was logged:
- Nutrition was logged at an average of 7, Travel and Exercise were logged at an average of 6.9
- Stress was logged the lowest overall, at an average of 5, followed by Work and Finances, which were logged at an average of 6.
Do the insights in this report resonate with you? What worries you? What do you need to adjust in order to improve your form? And where do you begin with?
This is what The Form Guide eBook can help you with.
You’ll find chapters on motivation; sleep; exercise; stress; work; nutrition; relationships; purpose; finances; nature; health; kids; energy, travel and helping others.
Each chapter will give you the low-down on why it matters so much, along with practical tips for improving your relationship with that particular area of your life, and plenty of additional resources.
So, take a read through these digital pages, and give yourself permission to fully invest in your own wellbeing. And when you’ve soaked up all of the hints, tips and tricks of the trade, do let us know how you’re feeling through the FormScore App.
We hope that the chapters will keep you going, the content will make you stop and think, and the tips will encourage you to prioritise your wellbeing.
Form for Business
How are your people today?
Our mission is to help employees become more intentional about their wellbeing and help employers personalise and drive engagement in wellbeing benefits and resources.
Our platform enables you to track the wellbeing of your organisation and its people in real time. It also drives engagement in your existing wellbeing solutions and resources — which is more important than ever in a world of remote and hybrid working.
Why FormScore for your workplace?
- Simplicity is everything. It takes under a minute per day for employees to record their wellbeing score and what is driving it.
- Works in partnership with your existing wellbeing solutions and resources, including your EAP scheme and drives engagement.
- Real-time wellbeing analytics at a team and organisation level.
- Inspires colleagues to become more self-aware of what drives their wellbeing and facilitates connections and peer support in and out of the workplace.
We have built a game-changing evolution of the FormScore app for the workplace. Access will empower you and your employees with real-time insights on how their team, and wider business, feels. Insights include current overall average score, score distribution, trends, team usage, data visualisation and engagement.
Here is a visualisation of how the wider FormScore community felt in a month. Each line represents a Formster’s journey, each dot their score.
You are an email away from having access to these insights for your organisation.
- Article originally published on www.formscore.today.